Sunday 2 August 2015

Connect with Munn Originals on social media

Hi everybody, Sarah Munn here! I write this blog on my dad, Bill's, behalf. He's the Munn behind Munn Originals, and the sculptor who creates all these beautiful pieces.
We'd love for you to connect with us on social media and would really appreciate your support in sharing Bill's work with anyone who has a tie to galleries or others in the art/sculpture world or anyone who might be interested in buying a piece.

We'd love to see you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+.

Thanks for your time!


2 comments:

  1. Added you to my Bookmarks and also on Facebook. Sent you an inquiry also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mary! Could you please resend your inquiry directly to munnoriginals@gmail.com? I'm sorry but I didn't receive it due to some glitch on the website. I'm working on fixing that now but Bill and I are free to answer your question right away via email (or Facebook messages if you prefer!) Thank you again and looking forward to talking with you, Sarah Munn

    ReplyDelete